Thursday, October 20, 2011

SURVIVAL OF THE SHITEST

I can’t remember where

But I once read

Sheep go to Heaven

And goats got to Hell

It is indeed upsetting news for the poor llamas

I assume they must wait in limbo.



I understand we have a pecking order

But I grow increasingly confused and uneasy

By all accounts we don’t have beaks.

How long before we fall off our perch?



The notion of survival of the fittest is queer at best

Obesity is the wide spread pandemic of our times

But seemingly represents affluence.

How long before we go too far and tip the scale?



This ponderous puzzle is right there to be put back together

I wonder if all the pieces are even in the box

Even if they are

How are we meant to fix the globe with the confinement of a rectangular, jig saw like thinking?



Has the world gone mad?

Is it just me?

Bugger it

Too much thought

Besides Survivor is about to start and I can’t miss that.

No comments:

Post a Comment