Tuesday, February 21, 2012

By Suess you must help us

Harsh words lacked tact
As you attacked
The words spewed out and insults stacked
Fuck upon shit upon dick upon prick
Cunt upon dunce upon snitch upon bitch

A hyper sensitive sensory century
Left me deplored and abhorred with what had been said to me

Tears turned to sniffs as I mulled upon this
Fear turned to hate as I formed a clenched fist
I smashed my own image near the place where I piss
The mirror cut deeply, was this your wish?

The wound was then stitched and the skin it grew back
I still couldn’t heal from your harsh word attack

I’ll hold those words safely here inside my mind attic
Years from now I’ll attack unannounced and sporadic
Victory mine, so sweet, so emphatic

Human nature at worse is a cycling war tactic

No comments:

Post a Comment